Logo Lounge is the one of the most respected and best-selling logo design book series in the world and I’m happy to share that 3 logos of mine were selected to be published in the upcoming Logo Lounge Volume 11, which is my 9th consecutive Logo Lounge book feature.
The 40,000 logo submissions were juried by an international panel of design superstars and only 2000 of the world’s top logos made the cut.
My 3 selected logos were designed for clients: Jazz & Juice (see my process video), Bauger Construction and Envira.
Thank you to Bill Gardner, his team and of course, the judges! This marks my 54th logo published in their amazing book series.
- Logo Lounge Vol. 11 (3 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 10 (8 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 9 (12 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 8 (2 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 7 (6 logos + a case study)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 6 (6 logos)
- Logo Lounge Vol. 5 (2 logos)
- Logo Lounge Master Library – Shapes & Symbols (9 logos)
- Logo Lounge Master Library – Typography and Enclosures (6 logos)